Monday, April 7, 2008

Cards

Time for card club again.

The first one is my card from last month. I used more scalloped edges because they are so cute! Tinkering Ink paper, Ric-rac and some thrifted buttons finish it off. This is a leftover card. I didn't line the buttons up to good, did I?
And this months card.

There are four different versions of this card. It turned out decent, but it's not my favorite. Very cute, brand new Basic Gray balloon paper and the cute stamp was done from Stampin' Up by a gal I work with. Looking at the picture, I think that I would rather that square be a circle. It was a last minute addition. Needed some color. Yeah, I agree with myself. Needs to be a circle.

It's very fun to see the cards the others come up with. They are so talented!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharmyn said...

darling! I like the square!

Kaylin said...

Cute cards- look at you go!