*Edited: It's like I knew that Cottage Magpie's Color Change: Yellow would have yellow as the color challenge this month. *
This last month I found that I have been craving yellow. I am not usually a yellow person, but I kept picking it over and over again. It started with a yellow shirt I bought for myself then snowballed from there. Since we are stuck inside since it's snowing today, yes snowing. Yesterday, in the 70's. Today, snowing. Anyway, since we are stuck inside, why not post our own little rays of sunshine?

(1. Our first daffodils 2. Mia's new yellow skirt which is now in the mending pile after she shredded it after wearing it twice. 3. Ryan's childhood blanket just recently found. 4. Dandelions - we grow 'em good! 5. Forsythia 6. Sammy's baby bike 7. Beatrice Bunny 8. Mia's Easter dress 9. Sammy's Easter outfit.)
Sprinkling little rays of sunshine when there is none to be had, yellow is really making me happy right now!
4 comments:
The yellow branch is a forsythia. Hooray for YELLOW! You do know that my last three kitchens have been yellow right?
I love yellow! It used to be my favorite color but now I think it's green!
I'm glad you are getting some YELLOW in your life! It is so bright and happy.
I really enjoy yellow flowers. They seem to flame with color.
Post a Comment