Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't want to blink because we might miss Spring.

Today was beautiful, perfect spring weather. We knew we had to take advantage of it because if we blink, it will probably start to snow again. We enjoyed some bike riding today. I am itching to get my bike out too*. I really wish I had a baby seat on it for Sam. Or maybe Jake. This year is the year that we will learn to ride without training wheels. I know that I have said that for the past few years, but maybe this will be the year! And hopefully, Mia will have the hang of it soon too!
(*Edited: I got my bike out and took it for a ride. I learned a few things. One: I need a new tube for my back tire. Two: Mosquitoes already?? Three: I am most definitely, positively out of any sort of shape except flabby.)

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

It was such a nice day for sure! We went on walks and went down the nieghbor's side a lot of times until Easton decided that the slide would be much cooler to jump off the top (it's a tall one!) Yikes! I'm going to have to keep my eyes out this summer! Does Jake lean on the trainers a lot? He's probably already ready to just have them off.

Jess said...

yes, the weather was PERFECT bring on the sunshine! Love the pictures too. I think I took about 100 of Mattie alone this weekend. Guess I need to update the old bloggy..