Thursday, April 17, 2008

Caution! Monkeys painting!

Mia really enjoys painting. Today, she set out to paint some pictures of the beautiful flowers that are blooming all around us. "This is a picture of a different daffodil, tulip and ladybug Mom" she said to me.


Sammy couldn't help but join in and, he completely understood the concept of dipping his paint brush in the paint then brushing it on his paper.


Cute little monkey painting on the table!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

You have very cute monkeys! I'm impressed with their painting. Good job!

Jess said...

I love the feet butt shot, its adorable. Ali used q-tips when she was sammy's age to paint.. you should try them.. What good little artists you have darling.

Kaylin said...

Smart Sammy! Look at him go! Great picture Mia!

Anonymous said...

I love the forsythia, too! And daffodils. I'm glad she's painting. She's a great artist in training.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Megan Happy Birthday to you!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

April 24th--Happy Birthday megan!
I am so glad that Jessie has such a wonderful life long friend! Now how old are you? Lets see mmmmm 24?
Love You
Julie
AKA Jessica's mom