Nine years ago today, Ryan and I were married. It was a beautiful spring day. The flowers were blooming and it wasn't too chilly. Crazy since the day before was a blizzard! We were young and in love and had no idea what to expect. Our lives have changed dramatically since that day starting with welcoming Jacob into our lives just ten months later!
I am so happy to be have Ryan. He's a good father, provider and husband. He still makes me laugh and he still gets good laughs at my expense. I can't believe that he can still pull one over me after all these years. You would think that I would have wised up by now.
Happy Anniversary Ry!!
6 comments:
Wow! Was it really 9 years ago. Congrats on your anniversary. I love your dress.
CONGRATS!!! I can't believe it's been 9 years, geesh you are old...ha ha ha! I remember how pretty you looked and the happiness that followed you and Ryan around! Congrats again!
Your wedding was a fairy tale to me. I remember Chantel and I sleeping over at Sharmyn's house, helping her to prep the roses. I remember my mom making those beautiful pink dresses for us to wear as your flower girls. I remember shopping with Chantel to find matching jewelry- a necklace with one cz. I felt so proud to be in your beautiful wedding. I also remember being in awe with your dress- the roses and how it 'marshmellowed' when you sat down. It will always be my 2nd :) Favorite wedding.
BTW- congrats on 9 years!! Your story is a lot like mine- I never realized that b4 now. Also, isn't it cool that even though it was almost 10 years ago, you still looked like a bride would today! Your wedding was classy and not too trendy, I think it will never really look 'dated' to you.
Aww - so sweet! I forgot that whisper picture. I love it!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment