Friday, June 22, 2007

Look what I can do!

Look who's sitting up by himself!
And he is pretty excited about it too!
Now, he insists on sitting up all of the time. None of this rolling around of the floor business.
Now, if I could just please take a non-blurry photo. Pretty please!
Woah!
Phew! That's better. He is so stinkin' cute sitting there all tiny and small yet so big and fat....and blurry.
Let's see....1,2,3,4,5. Yep, five pictures outta do it.
Sammy - 6 months, 5 days old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Sammy, you are getting sooo big! What a cutie!

Jess said...

What a biggity boy! If your name is Sammy, and you are a big boy, jump into the circle, jump and jump and jump... hee hee. thought I'd do the happy Jessica song for him.

Sharmyn said...

So sweet! And I love your duvet cover.