Saturday, June 23, 2007

Jason McGrew Photography

Today is graduation day for Jason McGrew, my darling niece Kaylins' husband. He has been attending photography school back in Massachusetts for the past year. He has been working hard and it shows! He got some pretty amazing awards at his graduation! Check out his website and his blog. I am so proud of him and Kaylin and their little cuteness, Mr. Easton. They have worked hard and sacrificed a lot.
I am so excited to have them back in Utah and I will have to see if we can slip in and get our family photos taken by him. Hey, you should too!

2 comments:

Jess said...

yeah Jason! You have to set us up a little meeting..hee hee.. I'm a stalker photographer!

Jason McGrew said...

Megan, You rock!!! it was so great to see you last night. You are tons of fun!! It is so nice to be back in Utah. Thanks for all the support while we were away!