Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crafty Me!

I have had a little bit of a crafting weekend. First of, I went scrapbooking with the girls on Friday night. I was not feeling it and was actually packing up to go home. Nothing was working out. I was not doing anythign that I liked. Fortunately, the teacher stopped me before I was gone. She helped me put a layout together of Mia's dance pictures and it turned out really well. Turns out, the teacher Michelle, won $10,000 last year for some of her layouts that she submitted. She was fabulous. So fabulous, I had her design the rest of the layouts that I did that night. I wish that I would of gotten help earlier because I would of gotten more done! The 2nd layout of Mia's little close up (the red one), I sewed for the first time. It turned out so cute! I think that I just might sew on some more layouts in the future. I don't have a scanner, so I took pictures. Here they are:






The Saturday, I got a chance to go to Rod Works and I bought a red tin star for my front door decoration. I decided to take the star and put it over the top of a grapevine wreath and added some festive ribbon and voila, a cute decoration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pages are very cutey! Your wreath is very fun and festive! Look at you go all crafty and productive!!

Sharmyn said...

Darling! I love it! So, so, cute. Aahh.