How cool is this!?!?
I think that this is awesome! I so wish that I could do this. I really appreciate the technical aspect of this. The "jazz flute" with the beatbox is amazing! (Don't forget to click on the highlighted words for the link because I am not getting Utube on my bloggity-blog yet.)
3 comments:
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! That was amazing, I think he should go on the show America's got talent, he would surely win! Oh ya, Briella was dancing to it! Ya know the bopping up and down. Cute huh.
Thats super fun! I watched a few of the others he had too.
you could totally do that Meg! Just learn to beatbox...hee hee!
Wow. Veerrry cool. I want you to do that. Even if you don't beatbox, I just want to hear you jam like that. Wow. You are cool for just finding it!
Post a Comment