Just a quick update on Mia. Turns out that she has strep throat. So, that makes yet another holiday where she has been sick. Poor little one. She has been sick on many major holidays. Christmas, a 4th of July when she was 2, Halloween, and Easter one year. She is on antibiotics now and should be feeling much better by tonight.
We have a bunch of fun plans for today! We are very excited to have Ryan home for his first ever 4th with us. The kids and I have our little traditions that we do and Ryan was surprised to hear what we actually do. I hope that the day is fun! We aren't use to having him around. I think the funnest thing about today will be that we can walk to the parade and fireworks tonight! I am so excited about this!
Happy July 4th!! Hope you have loads of fun plans!
1 comment:
oh, poor Mia. Hope you have a fabulous day! Happy Fourth!
Post a Comment