Saturday, July 21, 2007

Jason McGrew Photography is the best!

My niece Kaylin's husband is an amazing photographer. Being the lucky girl that I am, he asked to take Mia's pictures. He asked me! Ha! Of course! We had such a great time.

It was really fun to watch Jason and Kaylin work together. They need a team name like Jaslin or Kayson. Jason is a really warm, friendly guy. In fact, he's now known as Mia's new best friend.He graciously put together the photos the next day and I haven't stopped looking and loving them.

How am I to decide??!?!?!?!?!

I highly recommend
Check out Jason's blog to see some of his favorites. Send him some comments love - book your own session for your own littles and family and when your done, come back and let me know what your favorites are of Mia.



Now, I have a major dilemma...........I have two other kids that need matching photos!

5 comments:

Jess said...

This is my favorite of all your posts ever.. I LOVE that you took these. Its so fun to see the 'behind the scenes' take on it all. You already know which ones are my favorite. I love the bench one, the close up, and the fountain.. So fun..
looks like you need to save up your money to get Jake and Sam done. Good luck. And way to advertise him! hee hee

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her on the old wood. I really love the one with her arms stretched out and her eyes closed!!! WOW, he got a lot of really good fun shots! I'm way jealous, one day i'll have to book a family session! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is what a blast!!! Thanks for having the cutest girl EVER!!!! It is so much fun to be around you guys again! I love it!!
As for my favorites, hum.... how do I choose? I love them all! Good thing I don't have to make the decision!
And way to go on the advertising!! Maybe we should hire you, and pay you in print/session credit!!! ;)

Jason McGrew said...

Humm...... What can I say.. Magan and Mia ROCK!! Mia is a complete doll and she was a blast to photograph. I would have to agree with her. She's my new best friend!!
Thanks Megan!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica said to check out your blog to see Mia's pictures. She is so beautiful!!! Did Jason take that beautiful black and white of you on your profile page? He did a wonderful job. I'll bet he appreciates your support and promotion. Looking forward to seeing more of his work on your other two!
Julie-Jessica's mom