Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Samuel's
How cute are these boys? Cousins born only 6 days apart and both named Samuel. "It's okay little friend. I don't mind being named the same."

We like to keep names simple in the family. Call a name once and get four people to answer. Seriously, it's ridiculous how many duplicate names there are.

Daniella is adorable! I love her! She is so fun to hang out with. She has the most adorable accent and get her and husband together and it's a riot. And, as family traditions continue, they fully plan on naming their future daughter (whenever she may come) Amelia. Not after ours of course, but after Daniella's grandmother. And that's okay with me 'cause we love them.

Glad somebody remember their camera and was willing to share with me.

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

What sweet pictures! I love them, love them. And you! Daniella is beautiful!