What? It's almost December? This Friday will be December 1st? Huh? When did this happen? Where did the month go? This Thursday kicks off the busiest weeks of the year for me. Four flute concerts, work schedules, three Christmas parties - one that I am hosting, something
every night until December 12
th. Just in time to get ready for Sam's first birthday and then blink and it will be Christmas.
Sheesh. Something tells me that these next few weeks are going to be a blur.
4 comments:
Did I ever tell you that I used to love watching you practice your flute? It was always so calming and inspiring.. you are beautiful.
You can do it - yahoo I love the Christmas rush!!
Can we come see you perform???
I REALLY want an invite!
I have a lot of memories of Chantel and I asking you to teach us how to play the flute because we thought it was so femine and beautiful. You told us to put our mouths like we were holding a cheerio inbetween our lips!
You are so talented! I'm happy you get to share it with others. It will make all the craziness worth it!
Post a Comment