- 8:00am-8:45am :: Parents and pastries reading activity.
- 9:00am :: Doctor appointment for Sam - including a flu shot for the little man. He had the cutest little frown on his face after he got it.
- 9:30am-11:15am :: Babysit the cutest little girl in the neighborhood. well next to Mia of course.
- 11:30am-4:15pm :: Went to work. It was a lot of information.
- 4:48pm :: Get home in time to leave again for the big kids and I to get flu shots. We got the last two Flu Mists. Halle-stinking- lujah! I got the shot.
- 5:40pm-ish :: Finally get home
- 5:46pm :: Jessica calls and promptly hangs up the phone then calls back again. She blamed it on her earring. It happens.
- 6:10pm :: Blogged about my day. Gotta keep my NaBloPoMo up.
- 6:22pm :: Going to eat dinner! Ryan is making fried chicken. I LOVE when Ryan makes dinner.
I just have a some laundry that I have to do, put the kids to bed and then snuggle up with my husband to watch disk 4 of "The Unit". He totally got me into it. It's been a busy day but all was good. Hope your day was good!
2 comments:
I'm tired just reading all you did!
It WAS my earing I swear!!!
What a busy day for you! very productive!
Post a Comment