
I thought I was clever giving Sam the box of Nerds. It made a nice rattling sound and was keeping him busy. Little did I know it was because he was busy opening the package. I looked up to see him enthusiastically shaking the Nerds out onto his highchair and eating them as fast as he could. Mmmmm....thanks for the candy mom!
At least it kept him busy long enough for me to finish a Christmas present today!! One down and three more to go.
5 comments:
Oh my he is looking older to me! Lucky kid - Nerds for breakfast! Although I do see he did have raisins as well. Hehe
Thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw this picture! he is looking SO big!! Mattie did the same thing a few months ago.. he LOVED them!! their little fingers pick them up perfectly!!
Well, I can think of a lot worse things that could have been going in his mouth! LOL
Easton loves Nerds too! He opened his on Halloween.
I love Sammy boy's haircut! (I could be wrong, but it looks a lot shorter than last time I saw him?)
Mmmmmm candy is good! Even better for breakfast! He is so cute and big!!!!
Post a Comment