Friday, November 23, 2007

The Holiday Season Has Begun

I suppose it's now officially Christmas season. It's about the time that I forgive the stores and start really looking at the Christmas hoopla that they have going on. Time to buckle down and get this Christmas gift giving underway. I am not a big black Friday shopper. Not that I wouldn't love to go out and do it, because I would, but because Ryan is always working that day. It's not possible to get kids Christmas presents when I have all three kids in tow, but I do go later in the morning and get a few presents for other members of the family. It could be fun to shopped till I dropped, but I am sure the novelty would wear off.
The Christmas gift crafting has begun and it involves lots of spray paint and glue. I should add glitter and then I will really feel like a school girl making something "special" for her family. I have found the scriptures that I want to read with the kids in the effort of bringing Faith back into the season and I found a really sweet little Nativity count down that I am going to do also. I have all that I need to craft my projects, now I need the motivation to get it done!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I want to do it too........
Please.... Do share.....