Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NaBloPoMo '07

Thanks for all the no plush new free carpet sympathy. Today, I am a little more willing to go and clean up down there. I had my day to curl up in a little ball, rocking back and forth crazily muttering to myself about plush new free carpet. Today, clean up time. Very dirty, disintegrating, 30 year old pad. Then cutting strips of old carpet to cover the tack strips. I am excited. Maybe we could make a skating ring downstairs. See, I am thinking outside the box now.
**********************************************
In other news, I am posting everyday this month for a reason. NaBloPoMo '07 is upon us. That means that I am going to have to creative because I am sure that no one wants to hear me complain about the no plush new free carpet again. Oh wait, did I just bring up the the no plush new free carpet thing again? Anywho........I'll be here, posting everyday from my makeshift computer setup here on the floor in my front room taking demands from the princess four year old, fighting fat baby for the mouse and putting time limits on my crazy you tube enthusiast seven year old. Oooooo....the excitement of it all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post away my friend!! Glad you are feeling better! Skating would be fun, in the winter you could make it an ice skating rink, just spray it down real good with the hose, don't turn the heat on.... Then charge people to skate, you could make some good money....

Sarah and Jack said...

I don't see an email address for you, but I wanted to say I agree 100% on the Drew Carey thing. He seems so, well, awkward or something on that show. LOL

Jess said...

Ice Rink! thats funny!
My kids LOVE youtube too.. its scary though, there are some Very crazy and very naughty stuff on there, you have to be super careful! we started watching something that looked like it was kid friendly and Totally wasnt!! Glad I was there to stop it!
whats the whole Drew Carey thing?