I was so thrilled to find MY old camera,
the Canon A70, is on the "
5 worst camera's to buy" article. After all of the research I did on it. It had glowing reviews. Little did we know that it would kill out so quickly. I have had fuzzy pictures for quite a while. So long, that I didn't even realize that they were fuzzy until
Jessica pointed it out. It just makes me really worried about buying another camera. We need one. Ry's old camera is not making the cut but it's a huge investment and what if I get the secret lemon again??
2 comments:
The sad thing is they are out-dated once you buy one. There is always newer, better, more of this and that. Just go for it! Good luck, you'll be happy to have one that works!
Ugh. Cameras. New ones, old ones, stupid ones, sweet ones.
I dislike hearing about buying new, used, parts, etc. cameras!!
Blah. That is what I say.
I am no help and I don't want to be!
lol.
Post a Comment