Tuesday, October 2, 2007
3 of 3 maybe?
Our dryer died. I am really hoping that this is our third out of three to go wrong. On the upside - we got the dryer for free when we first got married. It's been good to have but it is ancient. It takes a full 90+ mins for it to dry a load of laundry. The door doesn't shut and the panel is falling off, but it kept working. It doesn't heat up now. I am hoping that it will just be a new heating coil and that heating coils are really cheap and easy to install. I get to call the repair man tomorrow for the estimate. On the downside - I no longer have the luxury of turning it on to drown out the cries of Sam. Yes my friends, he must be the most stubborn baby in the whole world. Shouldn't it be better by now? La, la, la, la, laaahhh. Stop crying Mr. Stubborn pants. It's now been an hour and 11 mins. Go to sleep - please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there!! Brighter days are coming!!!
Post a Comment