Thursday, October 11, 2007

And the winner is......

First, I spent hours and hours hand writing all of your names out for the drawing. Phew. That was daunting. Then I put them into my favorite Pyrex bowl. I love the little spout.
Then I got Sammy boy to mix them all up good. He's helpful like that.

Next, I needed two cool boys to do the drawing for me. Hmmm......where would I find them? Oh, here are some. Hey cool boys!


The drawing........

And then the realization that you can't read cursive....


The WINNER is.......

Congratulations!!!

You and Jason seem to be on a winning streak!
Email me with your choice of prize.

Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

I won?? Wow, our family is on one HUGE winning streak! Thanks for the prize!! I think I want the little plates one, it is really cute.
So now it is YOUR turn to enter OUR contest! (jason's blog: I'm ALL yours) Tell your friend Jessica to enter everybody too!

Sharmyn said...

You are so cool! What did you take your pics with?? Funny, "realization that you can't read cursive..."