Monday, October 22, 2007

Money, money, money, mooney......MON-EY!



Money. I've got none of it! Not surprising since we just bought a car, but still. Yowzers! Years past, I have always had my Gap checks to tide us over. Ryan and I have almost always skimped on each other pretending to be excited over getting gifts of necessity. (Awww!! Hoooonnney! How did you know that I wanted new underwear? You shouldn't have!) I am coming to the realization that I have a huge list of gifts to give and no extra funds to do it with. Gheesh. This sounds like a pity post. It's not meant to be. It's just what is on my mind. I have decided that this is going to be my opportunity to be creative. Even more creative than I have ever been. Just wish that my creative side was, well.....more creative. And I have to get cracking quick because that crazy Christmas season is fast approaching! Like right now. Go, go, go!! Get those creative juices flowing. Crackin' the whip!
Hmmm...........first up; how to make your own underwear 101. I kid! I kid! ;)

2 comments:

Sharmyn said...

Go Meggy! Do you know that when Teryn was in Highschool she did a modern dance to the "Money" song? I remember she was in green leotards and had a move where she was flapping like a dollar bill - go ahead ask her all about it!!

Anonymous said...

Feelin' ya! And hum, what's this about my mom? Why am I not surprised that she would flap around like a dollar bill in high school???!! lol.