Sunday, August 10, 2008

soldiers in action

These are all my soldiers. I think 150 green men! Some of them were for a science projects and um, I am not gonna make them for the science project because then that would be a waste of 35 soldiers - six are french. My most favorite guy is the one controlling the cannon. And....my most strongest soldier is a bazooka trooper with a triangle on the back of it's bazooka. the guy! with the hat is general. There's not much to talk about!!!!
I like to play with them outside, upstairs, in my bedroom, in my bed and my dresser. I like to set them up and have my Mom take pictures of my battles. Most of the guys are from my Dad's collection from Grandma's house.
I love to play with my soldiers!!

5 comments:

Sharmyn said...

Jake those are AWESOME! I can't believe you have so many soldiers. It's really neat that you have French soldiers too! I love you!

Megan said...

Your soldiers are so cool! I think that you might have more than 150 of them. I remember Dad and Matt having battles with them all the time, and that's so neat that you always have the troops ready! You'll have to show me the one with the cannon sometime. Love you!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

sweet!

Marrdy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marrdy said...

Came here by way of Sherri...thought I'd do some stalking. I love the table full of soilders. What a cute kid!