We welcomed a little kitty into our family yesterday. Our neighbor's cat had kittens and they were trying to find home for them. We met her last week alongside her brothers William and Jack (name the movie) but Ryan and I were unsure about the added responsibility. That all changed abruptly yesterday when the neighbor announced that she didn't have a home and she was going to take her to the pound this week unless we wanted her. Of course, we took her in. And the kids couldn't be happier!
This little one better be a patient kitty. She has lots of love coming at her all day long. Mia and her friends carry her like a baby. I imagine she'll be dressed up sooner than later.
So far, she seems pretty well tempered. She'll come looking for us with her soft meow and purring and snuggling in for a quick pet before she's off to explore some more. The kids are happy and that makes me happy.
8 comments:
ahhhh so cute! I bet the kids adore her! And I win , cuz its Pirates! I love the pic of her with Sammy!
darling
I don't like cats, but little kitties are cute- who named her?
So cute! I enjoyed looking through your blog.
She is a beautiful little thing. My kids always had cats and they learned a lot about life, taking care of others and loving!
Maybe I am slow but what movie is it from? Little girls and kittens will always go cute together!
Sooo cute! I love cats, and this takes me back to when mine was little.
She so cute! You're lucky you only came home w/one kitten. My kids each wanted their own. Emma named her (male)kitty Goldy b/c he's gold. Eli named his (female)kitty Pablo b/c #1 he loves the Backyardigans and #2 I wouldn't let him name her Poop Box.
Thanks for posing on my blog! This blogging thing is pretty new for me and I'm loving "meeting" so many new people!
I've thought to myself for a while that maybe the kids needed an animal of some sort, mostly because Sam uses such cute words to talk about animals. It obviously must be the *only* thought I've kept to myself. Glad to hear you've got a good one!
Post a Comment