For Grandma Mary's birthday, I tried to think of a present that she could use and wouldn't clutter up her life. She is always so good about sending cards for our birthdays so I hoped a set of handmade cards and a book of stamps would be something she could use. I loved the way these cards turned out!
The simple card was inspired from a card at work and I love the way the colors work on it. I wish that I could of gotten a better picture before sending them off! I used Scenic Route paper for the polka dots and the flower and the flower background paper I think was from a Bo-Bunny line. The dogwood flower punch is something I have had my eye on for a while and I am glad that I splurged on it. I am planning on using it again soon!
4 comments:
That card is adorable. I bought some cute little clear boxes from my Close to my heart consultant. They hold 41/4 X 51/2 size cards if you ever want a couple. I think they will hold like four or five cards and envelopes.
Super cute. You always do the cutest cards.
I am a stalker no more.....
Such a cute card. I am sure your Grandma will love it. By the way, after I reading your whole blog I discovered that I know Teryn and her family. Court was my bishop (in fact he married me and my hubby last July), Kaylin and Lauren were two of my YW. Such a small world.
CUTE! Great idea girl, love that you are sending stamps too!
Post a Comment