Now, for treasure hunting. The other day, I got the best deal! I was so excited wh
en I saw this outdoor light, brand new with the tags still on it for only $3! $3!! Come on now!! It just needs a bracket and the local lighting store carries it, I just have to go and pick it up. I think that it is going to look so good and I am so excited about it!
Another treasure that I found were a bunch of vintage apron patterns. These are so cute and fun and I want to make one for me soon. I don't kno
w what happened to my apron in the move. I am sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that I still haven't unpacked all of our boxes. And, of course, I had to get the little piano for Sam. He loves it! Once he figured out that it made sounds when he banged it he gave me the biggest, proudest cheesy grin. It just makes me melt! He has been playing with it quite a bit since we got it. Maybe he will be my little musician? 
4 comments:
Oh DARLING! That dress is ADORABLE! I'm so excited for "Megitys Handmade" ! Love all of your bargains. I have a 70's smock apron that I wear all of the time - very mod!
Look at those big blue eyes!!!! He is so cute, I love the killer deals, cute dress, and yea for the piano. I need one for miss Briella.
pretty little dresses.
and fun light!
would you post again already!!
Post a Comment