I am pretty late on the 8 month posting since it was supposed to be on the 17th. We haven't been feeling good here with everyone but Jake sick. Looks like we are all on the mend and hope to continue feeling better. It's not easy being sick and having to take care of all the sick littles that need you. Anyway, I am sure you are anxiously anticipating......

Sam is so incredibly loved. Mia is so happy to see him even if she just left the room and came back in. She plays with him and even dresses him up a bit. Jake always wants to hold him and Jake can get him to talk and coo with him almost every time. He's happy to play with the kids. Happy to watch them. Happy to be with us. I pray that it will continue.
He's sad and snugly when he is sick, silly and goofy with his cheesy grins, still excited about eating food - he now jumps up and down in his seat while he eats! He's still steam rolling around the room and when he lays on his back, he does a little funny pelvic thrust to scoot himself backwards. Looks like his top two teeth should come through any day now, although, I have been wrong before. He's way too big for the bathroom sink yet still gets a bath in there from time to time. We think it's a good laugh to see him lounged in there. He loves to have his toys in a basket just so he can take them all out. He's hugs and kisses me when I hold him and well, he just makes my heart melt.
Sammy Boy : 8 months

I was laying on the living room floor this week watching Sam contentedly roll around freshly bathed and bare naked. He smelled so clean and baby like. His soft round baby cheeks (both sets of them) and baby rolls begging to be squished and tickled. He looked at me with his funny squinty baby cheesy grin clearly proud of his freedom. As I watched him, I thought, "I wonder if I will remember this?" Will I remember his sweet little content disposition? Remember how round he was when he is long and skinny like his brother? I think that I will remember, but then I don't remember much of Jake or Mia's babyness.
He's sad and snugly when he is sick, silly and goofy with his cheesy grins, still excited about eating food - he now jumps up and down in his seat while he eats! He's still steam rolling around the room and when he lays on his back, he does a little funny pelvic thrust to scoot himself backwards. Looks like his top two teeth should come through any day now, although, I have been wrong before. He's way too big for the bathroom sink yet still gets a bath in there from time to time. We think it's a good laugh to see him lounged in there. He loves to have his toys in a basket just so he can take them all out. He's hugs and kisses me when I hold him and well, he just makes my heart melt. So, now when he is big and all grown up, I should be able to remind myself of his fat cheeks, soft skin and baby clean smell and how special he is to us.
Love, Mom
2 comments:
Awwww!! He is so cute and squishy! I love his cute little round face too. I can't believe he is 8 months old already!!! Weren't you just pregnant?!?! Happy 8 months Sammy hope you are feeling better.
Oh this makes me so happy!
I love the black and whites and I love it even more because I finally got to meet him!!!
BTW - Your writing style is beginning to take shape. You have a nice voice.
Post a Comment