Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dumb things I did this week.

  • Lost my cell phone. Lost it lost it. Like, long gone but probably so close. If only it would ring out to tell me where it was. The last time I lost my phone like this, it was in a box of screws in the cupboard. I promise! I didn't put it in there.

  • Rented two movies from Redbox, but only took one and completely and totally forgot that I rented two until an hour after I got home. Who forgets they rented two movies two seconds after they paid for it? Hope somebody took pity on my stupidity and just returned if for me! Otherwise, I am glad that I get to pay for your movie last night. Please don't keep it for 25 days. Pretty, pretty please.

  • Sent an important email for a job at 11:51pm. Why didn't I wait to do it in the morning?

  • Sent dresses over to the boutique to be considered for a vendor spot. I am way too critical of myself and skills to be thinking about this.

  • Staying up way tooooooooooo late with school approaching in just a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee ha ha, I have to laugh...the movie thing sounds like something I would do!!! I wonder if my brain works sometimes!!! Sorry you've had one of those weeks, it can only get better!

Sharmyn said...

I like this list - your cool!