My family is so much stinkin' fun! I love it when there is a big family event not only because is getting together, but everyone is willing to pitch in and help. It's so amazing that everyone is ready and willing.
Sharmyn, she's the best!

She worked quickly all night making sure candles stayed lit (after my kids blew them out, ahem), helping the dessert table, bringing drinks to the bride and groom and family. I am soooo happy that she was able to fly in and come to the

wedding. It was a big sacrifice for her and her husband. We were all so happy to see her and I kept following her around just to be with her. It's been two years since we have seen her last and it's just way too long.
It was great and not long enough!! It's been two years since we have seen her last and that's just too long. And, she brought prizes! Look at this way cool grocery bag that she made me. I wish that I could of gotten a good picture of the bag to show how cool it really is. It's very fun and I used it for a church bag yesterday. Thanks Sharmyn!
Lauren. Isn't she darling? She is a hoot! One of the official guest "bouncers" helping with presents, signing the book and the official line maker.

Handsome brother Bradey and Debra's brother Alan. Both so much fun! Alan and his wife eloped and have the best story about it.
Papa and Grandma with Mia.

See more on my
flickr account.
3 comments:
Was there supposed to be something here? I'm confused!
ahaaaa.... it was blank when I looked..I love all the pictures.. you are fortunate to have so many family members that hang out.
I'm glad that bag worked for church!
Post a Comment