I recently got the pictures back from Mia's birthday party. My cute friend Kem was my personal photographer for the day. It was the perfect day for a garden party. There are soooo many pictures that I want to share so the garden party will be featured in two installments.
Part One:
The weather was warm and the yard was green. We set up a few tables on my favorite rock patio and covered them with vintage floral sheets. A few small vases with a sprig of flowers made a simple and sweet centerpiece.
After lunch, we went inside to make big flower clippies and makeovers. It was fun to watch the girls put together their flowers. . As each one was finished, they brought them to me to glue a clip on and put in their hair. They couldn't believe how beautiful they were.



This little cuties' flower was my favorite. It was so stuffed full of petals and beautiful and lush. I see flower clippy master maker potential in her.
And this little cutie felt that her make over was just not complete until she added a little something herself.
This little cutie is my beautiful baby girl adoring baby Milo.
And this little cutie, well he is just cute even with a flower clippy.
To be continued...
7 comments:
Oh thank you for the post! It looks so darling! It's almost like I was there. Well not really, but I REALLY wanted to be there!
So fun and so darling! what a great memory she'll have of her birthday! You did a Wonderful job! So perfect and girlie.. Can't wait to see more!
That was so much fun. Oh and if I knew you where going to post pictures I would heve edited them all ok well there is way to many to edit them all but I would have done more. Thanks for letting me be there. You did a great job.
What a fun idea to do flower clippies. Mia is a beautiful girl and it looks like she had a fun birthday.
Are you guys going to the reunion?
You're amazing, Megan. I can't believe how grown up Mia is -- she's beautiful!
I am so amazed at your craftiness...where do you find the time and creativity? Seriously, I need a trip to Time n' Creativity R Us. I am fresh out. I know why I can't find any for me...you're hogging it all for yourself.
Can you come and do our next party?
Post a Comment