Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kindergarten Program

This little cutie-patootie had the cutest Kindergarten program many moons ago. You know, like three weeks ago or so. Anywhoooooo.....I loved every minute of it and will admit that whenever there is a program or recital or play, I get all teary eyed because I am so proud of their hard work coming to fruition. Yep, I am sappy and proud of it!

Who doesn't love watching their baby girl singing and doing the fancy had motions for each song. Knowing when they are singing their favorite song because of that twinkle in their eye. Boy oh boy, Kindergartner's are sure cute! Check out that stylish little guy next to her sporting a sports jacket and tie.


Here's my awesome Mama moment missing Mia's only line in the show. Ran out of memory and the camera is sideways. Why did I run out? Oh, you know, just a hundred billion pictures of nothing!! Hadn't cleared out my card for oh, say a month or more.

And a little singing just for the fun of it. Why yes, I was standing next to the piano. How did you guess??

Can't believe that the school year is already over! My little girl is going to be in First Grade!!

2 comments:

Sharmyn said...

Thanks for the post!! So cute that little one. I totally get teary-eyed!

Steph said...

I love that little girl. I too always love the programs(even if my little one is on the front row too embarased to do any of the actions!) I like so much that our little girls are friends :) Bring on the summer!!!!!!!