A few weeks back in the midst of all the rain we got, Jessica and I decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum for a day of fun. It was a hit of course.
Sammy loved the balls beehive. Are you surprised? He spent the majority of his time putting one ball in after another in the tube that sucked it up. His windblown hair was too cute! 
It's always fun for Jess and I to watch our boys together. Just a few months apart, it's interesting to me to watch their personalities.
Mia and Megan were inseparable from the start.
Jake enjoyed it all in typical Jake fashion. This building area was fun.
Climbing the wall was a sense of accomplishment for Jake and just plain fun for Mia. I used to climb quite a bit a long time ago. Haven't been such my college days. Would love to take the kids sometime and get them comfortable with it.
The helicopter was especially cool. I do believe that Jake and Ali planned a rescue mission.The off to the water fountain to get soaked. Never mind that it was only in the 70's at best. Kids didn't care until they were all soaked from head to toe and started to shake from the cold.
1 comment:
Yeah , You blogged us!! so glad you didnt post our self portraits.. no one needs to see those....EVER!! love hanging out with you guys, hope we can do it again real soon.
Post a Comment