On to presents! Look at all that pink goodness. Do they know Mia or what?? She got three jump ropes, two princess golfing sets, outdoor chalk, crafty kits, My Little Pony sets and more. They thought it was hilarious that she got as many jump ropes and golfing sets as she did.
This little cutie (seen laughing in the background) punched out dots in purple and pink and decorated her package and card just for her. I say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! She takes after her Mama Jodi! I laugh everytime I see this photo. The visable pain those two girls are feeling after they see that Mia got Hannah Montana bracelet set. Oh man, Hannnnnnah Monnnchaannna!

Then off to play in our big tree. The tree that provides countless hours of entertainment to my little girl. I think that these girls could of played in the tree the whole time.
My only regret from the party was not getting the big pom-poms made. After staying up late working on the flowers (that we didn't end up using) and then having the Kindergarten program that morning, I was out of time. How great would this photo be with the pink pom-poms hanging on the tree??


Gift bags of bubbles, lipglosses, rings and candies were handed out. A big group hug for the birthday girl and the garden party quickly had come to an end.
Super successful and simple yet I could not of done it all in time without the help of my long distance party planner sister Sharmyn, my wonderful Mom and my fabulous friend Kem. Thank you so much for your help!! (If you missed part one, you can find it here.)
4 comments:
What a CUTE party! It looks like everyone had a good time. You are so creative and fun.
HOLY COW that tree-picture is amazing! I mean very cool. What a darling fun party - what a darling fun mom. What a darling girl!!
I can tell they had a blast. Great snapshots!
Ok so will you email that tree pic??
Post a Comment