And finally, we can't forget about what a big year Sammy had!
Sam feasts upon the Book of Mormon.



Time flew and before we knew it, Sammy turned 18 months. And he was just so pretty!
Sammy takes responsibility for his actions. I think he thought it was more fun than throwing the flour.
We can't forget the story of "The Little Sailor Boy"!!

January
Sam gets to be the one of the first to meet baby Aubri and shares well with Baby Alive.
February
March
April
Sammy gets an impromptu photo shoot from Aunt Jessica. I just love this picture of him painting on the table!!
May
The benefit of being the youngest is being able to go on field trips with the older siblings. Dinosaur Park was big fun for him!
June
July
August
September
This month, I learned that it was okay to slow down a bit to enjoy Sammy's little goodness, even when he is being an ankle biter. And that overly processed cupcakes are the solution!
October
I loved this little bear costume on Sam just as much as I loved it on Jake.
November
I think my little Sam is going to grow up and be an artist. He loves to color and draw and paint on just about everything. Here, he works with a new medium, Mama's make-up. Isn't he Beeeauuuuutiful??
December
I can't believe that my baby is already turned two! This little monkey had a monkey party to celebrate it!
My oh my, he sure grew this year!! I do miss my baby, but this little guy makes me laugh everyday. Here's to another big year!
1 comment:
Fun posts on your kids! (It must've taken FOREVER!) But I enjoyed it and you'll love having those posts! Happy 2009!
Post a Comment