
Mia was as darling as ever about her recital this year. She was so pleased with how she looked for the recital. If you couldn't tell by the way that she pranced around or kept looking in the mirror, she would tell you. And she did look very cute and she did fantastic! I loved watching her and we were all very proud of her.
This is her third year dancing now at this school and she still enjoys it. Her teacher is fantastic and makes all the girls feel good about themselves. No pressure at all, just dance around and have fun!


4 comments:
darling! love that you always do video so we can see her.
So cute! I'd love it if I could get Ezra to take dance. Does Mia's gym have boy classes?
I seriously can't wait to have a little girl!
Do you work at a scrapbook store in Bountiful? I talked to Suzie today and she said that she saw you there but couldn't place you. Of course she remembered after she had already left...Anyway, she says hello.
So darling! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful she is!
Post a Comment