To keep my hands busy and my mind off worrying about my Papa, I whipped up my witch tassel and I think it's soooooo stinkin' cute! I am in love! 
Purples, greens, black and polka-dots decorate this fat tassel now hanging off my kitchen shelf. The cute ribbon adorned metal hat complete with spider is just making me happy! The pictures just don't do it justice. It's darling! 
6 comments:
What a DARLIN tassel. Where did you find that witch's hat? You did a great job. I will pray for your papa. Let us know how he is doing. I will pray for you too :o)
Again- love it. :)
you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. please let us know how things are going with Papa. Oh, and I LOVE the witch.
I love that tassel. Where did you find the hat? I am thinking of your papa. That is a difficult time for your family.
Megan, that is the cutest thing ever. I want one, you will have to tell me how you did it.
Cute tassels! I love them! I was trying to figure out how to buy just enough fringe to make one tassel so I don't have a bunch of extra junk laying around. Like all my fabric for ragamuffin garlands.
Post a Comment