Friday, October 10, 2008

Papa


My sweet Dad is having open heart surgery this morning. I feel blessed that he was able to find out and have his heart fixed before the heart sustained any damage. He's in a wonderful hospital with the best doctors. I still can't help but worry about him. It's a very difficult and painful surgery to recover from. He's in our prayers. Please feel free to keep him in yours too.

*update: He's out of surgery and everything went beautiful. Now we just have to get him through the recovery.

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Sweet Papa. I'll never forget seeing him sincerely scared about this whole thing.
I'm so glad that the surgery went well- and that he had the surgery before he had anymore problems!

Dawn said...

Your witch is darling! Good work crafty lady!

I'm glad to hear you Dad's surgery went well!! I wish him a speedy recovery!