Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Book Basket

One of my new favorite things to do is have a seasonal book basket for the kids. We really enjoy it, especially Sam and Mia since really they are mostly board books but that doesn't mean that Jake doesn't enjoy listening. Nothing is better than a snugly soft blanket and a basket full of books to read.


Some of our favorites:

There are few other favorites in the basket that aren't fall including Sam's favorite Touch and Feel Baby Animals. I would love to add to our collection. Do you have a favorite book to share with us??

4 comments:

Shannon said...

The little boy I nanny for has this book called Haunted House. Let me just tell you that I have it memorized since we have read it so much!! He loves it. It is from Barnes and Noble and it is purple shaped like a house. :)

Shannon said...

PS He is 2 so it is not scary. :)

Sharmyn said...

Well look at you all basket-o-seasonal-booksy! Aren't you the coolest?? I LOVE GROVER!!!!

Katie said...

this is too cute of an idea - I only wish that I had kids to go out and buy all these books for :)