Looks fun! she looks like she had a ball! Megan lost her red coat and seeing Mia in hers makes me really sad about it!
Ahhhh, convinent...very nice! Looks like a fun day in the front yard!
PS I like your profile picture it looks really cute.
Love her little smiley face!
Ahem - I just wanted to point out that you only blogged 3 times in the last 11 days. That is NOT enough! Love, your greedy for you sis.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks fun! she looks like she had a ball!
Megan lost her red coat and seeing Mia in hers makes me really sad about it!
Ahhhh, convinent...very nice! Looks like a fun day in the front yard!
PS I like your profile picture it looks really cute.
Love her little smiley face!
Ahem - I just wanted to point out that you only blogged 3 times in the last 11 days. That is NOT enough! Love, your greedy for you sis.
Post a Comment