Friday, February 22, 2008

Failed

  • Failed hearing test (this makes twice)

  • Also failed hearing test

  • And I failed to send out the baptism invites, yet again. They are done though! (And there is no sun and I am not fancy smancy to figure out how to make these look any better. Very simple but I still like them.)

3 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the invites, they are really perfect.. masculine and simple, and very cute.. I like the pictures too, I think they're fitting.. The paper matches the pictures and everything.. Gosh, you must like work at a Scrapbook store of something.
Darn those stinkin ears!

Dawn said...

Cute annoucements, I love them. I like the simplicity!! Sorry about the hearing tests, that isn't fun.

Kaylin said...

I used to work at an Audiology office in St. George. Kids failed all of the time. I don't know how I feel about those hearing tests...I used to know how to manipulate the machine to get kiddos to pass. I guess what I am saying is, don't get too nervous just yet. CUTE invites!! I love them!