Mia and I finished her Valentine's for her preschool class and teachers this morning. They turned out so cute! Very pleased since they really only cost pennies to make. Check out how sweet little Mia's handwriting is. She just wrote the letters wherever they would fit, thus Ms. Diane's mispelling. I think it just adds to the charm. She is very proud of herself and is excited for her party.
I also got a beautiful bouqet of red, white and pink tulips from Ryan this morning and have had fun looking through the package of Valentines from the Valentine swap I did from Sarah's blog. I am such a sap for Valentine's Day. I love all the handmade goodness of it all. It's all very fun!
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! I love love love those homemade valentine's containers! So so so cute!
Holy cow those are adorable!! I need to hire you! Will you show us your loot from the swap? Pretty please with little candy conversation hearts on top?
Post a Comment