My most favorite thing after a big snowstorm is the bright light that fills the house when the sun comes out. It finally inspired me to paint the yellow tiled windowsills white. Only in the front room of course. I wouldn't want to go too crazy. And, I cleaned out the TV armoire. I know, crazy.
After school, I dropped the kids off at the babysitters and went to work. It's fun to work at a scrapbooking store because you get to scrapbook sample projects for the store. Often, there is a little stack of supplies in the front with a note that they want a layout and two cards or a mini book or frame. It's really nice to not worry, within reason of course, about how much money your project is costing. It wasn't too busy last night giving me a good chance to really look at the new papers and embellishments thinking about a Valentine swap that I need to get cracking on. I think that I have an idea of what I would like to do. I wasn't planning on doing a traditional paper Valentine, but there are so many pretty papers out right now.
It just felt like a good day yesterday. Things were done that needed to be done for a long time. It was quiet and not stressful. My favorite kind of day.
It just felt like a good day yesterday. Things were done that needed to be done for a long time. It was quiet and not stressful. My favorite kind of day.
4 comments:
YEah Sammy! Mattie can't even go down the stairs yet!! not that I've really given much of an opportunity.. I am too scared with the hard wood floors... so I just end up scooping him up and plopping him on the floor.
I love your pictures and YEAH for you to have a camera to keep us up to date! Hope Mia feels better soon.
Good job Sammy! What a big boy! Ahhh, the snow looks so pure and pretty. I'm excited to come and play in it, I hope there will be a good storm when we come. I'm sure I'll be excited to leave it too. Hope Mia is on the mend! Have fun at work.
Hey, you have video! That is awesome! I love these kinds of snuggly days too!
I love snow days too! And you work at a scrapbook store? I have always wanted to work at a fabric store for the same reason. Fun! (although i'm sure you get tired of it sometimes).
Post a Comment