Sunday, January 6, 2008

Congratulations!

Big congratulations to my niece Brianne and her husband Jake. They had their 2nd child this morning. A girl, 7 lbs 19 inches. We can't wait to meet her! I guess I better get started on that sewing that I was just talking about. I was hoping for another week at least. These girls that have their babies early is just not fair.

*Edited* They did name her Aubri which is something Brianne has wanted since she was young. I still can't wait to meet her!!

4 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

I wish I could have a baby that small. Your blog is so cute! I'm glad looked us up. This is such a good way to keep in touch. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sharmyn said...

Oh hooray! Thank you for keeping this blog - sometimes it is the only way I know MAJOR family events!! What's her name??

Dawn said...

Congrats! That is fun, ya people who go early, no fair!

Jess said...

Yeah for cute little babies... Time for another one Meg!