
Tonight was Mia's dance recital. She looked so cute up there on stage dancing. I know that she does enjoy it, even her face doesn't seem to. After I picked her up from her dance, she broke out in a dramatic twirly kicking dance. Too funny! She loved watching all the other dancers and would dance along with them. Our boys - Ryan, Jake, and Sam - didn't hold out so good during the 31 performances, but, while Sam was happy in there, he would dance along with the music and clap when the audi

ence clapped. One paticulary peppy number had him bouncing all over the place. It was great! Both winter recitals done. Next recitals to be in May. I looking forward to her improving!
3 comments:
Awesome Mia! This was so adorable I love the Shirley Temple hair. She has rhythym and she has technique. It will be fun to see her grow in this! Was that her little friend next to her?
Pretty little Mia.. I can hear ABBA in the background! so cute!
your kids are so stinkin serious about things!!
That was really CUTE! She did a great job! She is such a cute little girly!
Post a Comment