These little cards are ready to go on their way to a Valentine swap. I had a completely different idea in mind until I saw these cards in a book. They looked so cute, I just wanted to make them. They are simpler than the originals, but still fun.
Well look at you, miss crafty pants! They are super cute, adorable, fun, sweet. Good Job! I love all the cute stuff you make. Maybe you should give Martha a run for her money....
4 comments:
Megs! ADORABLE!!!
They are adorable! I tried to think of a different word, but adorable just fits so well! great job, they'll be fun to give!
Well look at you, miss crafty pants! They are super cute, adorable, fun, sweet. Good Job! I love all the cute stuff you make. Maybe you should give Martha a run for her money....
I love those cards! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment