Meet sweet Miss Aubri.
I couldn't wait any longer to meet her. On Sunday night, I drove down with Sam to visit. It's not a short drive since she lives almost 75 miles away but it was completely worth it. Miss Aubri is so sweet. She is so tiny and bunchy and smells so good. She has tons of soft dark hair and long fingers. Brianne looks like she is doing wonderful.

Sam was fascinated with Aubri. He kept saying "bah-bah!" and trying to poke her eyes and take out her binky. Not that he would of succeeded getting her binky. She has such a powerful suck that I had a hard time trying to take it out of her mouth.

It was great to see her and I wanted to stay for two weeks not two hours. Unfortunately, we had to cut the visit a bit short since Sam got sick and threw up on her kitchen floor. Visiting a newborn baby and having your son throw up isn't exactly ideal. I still feel really bad!I. I hope to visit them soon except this time, without the vomiting.
4 comments:
Oh hooray! Thanks for showing close-up pictures of her! She is adorable. Sorry about little Sammykins.
Yea, I agree, no throwing up.. She's so sweet.. baby hungry yet?
I think it is kind of funny- and ironic! You get out, make the trek, and what happens? Sammy wants to go back home!
She is fun and does have TONS of dark hair! Hooray for a new baby in the family. Who's next? Chantel?- probably not, you?- who knows.. are you done having kis? Me?- most likely not for a while now that I might start school.. Sharmyn?-HOPEFULLY!!! I like this guessing game!
Awwww! There is something special about a newborn! I LOVE THEM! Maybe it's cause they are so fresh from Heavenly Father.
I hope Sammy is doing better, that really stinks you had to cut your visit short!
Post a Comment