Baby Alive!! I had 1 when I was little. I LOVED her and named her Justine (after Justine Bateman). I am SO glad to hear that she can share! :)
Ahhhh thanks for being so nice Baby Alive! It's always good to have someone who likes to share. Sam you are too cute!
I love blog hopping! I just found yor link on Libby's blog and came to see what you guys are up to! I can't believe how big the kids are! Kassie remembers Mia from the family reunion. My blog is texasperkins.blogspot.com. Come visit!
Isn't that baby a-lie?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Baby Alive!! I had 1 when I was little. I LOVED her and named her Justine (after Justine Bateman). I am SO glad to hear that she can share! :)
Ahhhh thanks for being so nice Baby Alive! It's always good to have someone who likes to share. Sam you are too cute!
I love blog hopping! I just found yor link on Libby's blog and came to see what you guys are up to! I can't believe how big the kids are! Kassie remembers Mia from the family reunion. My blog is texasperkins.blogspot.com. Come visit!
Isn't that baby a-lie?
Post a Comment