Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girls

These girls.......


One minute they are playing happily, the next minute they are fighting over which side of the car they get to sit on. They are equally sassy and have their own ideas and agenda.

Here they are ready for crazy hair day at preschool. Lauren's hair is fabulous isn't it? Lauren's mom came over to take pictures of the two and they actually thought it was fun. They danced around and laughed and struck poses. They are too funny!
Lauren's mom and I went out and saw "Dan in Real Life" the other night. There is a scene in which Dans' 14-year-old daughter screams at the top of her lungs "You are a murderer of LOVE!!" with extreme dramatic flair. We just giggled over it because we could. We imagine our daughters having similar meltdowns and know we won't be giggling then. We'll look back and say what sweet 4-year-olds they were but knew it was coming. It's going to be interesting. Very, very interesting.

They are worth it though. Completely worth it.

3 comments:

Jess said...

wow look at those blue eyes! I love the hair, it looks great! what a fun day.. I wonder what its like to see a movie????? that would be fun!

Dawn said...

Love the hair! That is fun they are such good friends, even with their sassyness and opionions! I haven't been to a movie in FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

That is some crazy hair. I wouldn't be able to do that if I tried for an hour.

I tagged you for a little meme, if you'd like to play along.