You love to be outdoors riding your bike and playing in the dirt. One of your nicknames is "Extreme Sports Bobo" because when you were one, you had a little push car that you liked to ride on. You would ride it backwards out the front step and this gave us a heart attack the first time you did it. You thought it was great fun!! Now, you will ride your big wheel down the steps on the side of our driveway for anyone that you can get to watch. All this while wearing a princess dress, play high heels and a crown. This makes me happy.
You are a lover of trinkets. You are always scrambling to fill a backpack, purse, or bucket of your special treasures to take with us whenever we leave the house. Even if it is just to take Jake to school. The other day I cleaned out my car and I had two grocery sacks full of your treasures to bring back in.
You are Daddy's girl. You have him wrapped around your finger. He loves you and you love him. You have a special relationship with each other. He loves you to do "tricks" for him. These "tricks" are things that you have said to him that he thought were funny like "Mia likes barbeque.", "Yes, I do.", "I'm SASSY!", and "Please not call me bughouse." He loves to take you with him on outings. He loves to take you out to lunch. He loves to buy you more treasures from the thrift stores.
You love to cook and will snack all day long. We always laugh that you will grow up and become a fabulous cook and we will finally have something good to eat since I hardly make dinners for us. Although, I hope you decide that veggies are good by then because you hard ever eat them. You do like asparagus. Can't blame you. Daddy makes them so tasty on the grill.
You love your sparkly shoes! Everyday is a ruby red shoe kindof a day. You will only wear dresses now. All kinds of dresses. Dressy dresses, princess dresses, Dorothy dresses, sundresses and nightgowns only. What are we going to do with all those pants we have?
I love you dearly and can't believe that you are almost four years old! We are happy that you are a part of our family.
Love, Mom
2 comments:
Hooray for sparkling red ruby shoes!
What a sweet girl. Somehow I think she is like her mommy!
Post a Comment