I can't believe that you are already four years old! You were so cute today! You have had a spring in your step all day. You couldn't wait for your birthday to come and you invited everyone that you know to come to your birthday party tonight. You have been loving us singing "Happy Birthday" to you all day. I wish that I could of captured your sweet face. It made you so happy!
We started out the morning with me wishing you a Happy Birthday and you said "I'm huge now! I'm four!". We made eggs and toast for breakfast and then baked your pink cake together. It was nice to just being you and me.
It was a whirlwind of pink and presents today.
Happy Birthday little 'Melia!! We love you!!
2 comments:
OMGOODNESS!!!
What a heartbreaker! She is getting to be incredibly gorgeous! That last picture killed me! She is a knock-out!
I can't wait to have pink birthdays again!!
Happy Birthday cute little Mia!
Oh - I miss you Amelia! How did the Prince Phillip/castle/Malificent part turn out?
Post a Comment