I thought that I would be so done with the home fixin' up after spending so much time painting the basement, but I find myself thinking about the next project often. Which room am I going to tackle next?? What colors shall I paint? How long will it take to pull off all that plaid wall paper in the kitchen? As Mia says it: "I will think about it!".
Meanwhile, I doing a little personal renovation of myself. I bought a home hair coloring kit. I haven't done this myself for years. The last time I did it in the salon was over a year ago. Or more. My hair looks drab to me and there are really too many gray hairs popping out. Mia is fasinated with the mess of color in my hair right now. She keeps staring at it, asking about it and smelling it. She is a funny little one.
Meanwhile, I doing a little personal renovation of myself. I bought a home hair coloring kit. I haven't done this myself for years. The last time I did it in the salon was over a year ago. Or more. My hair looks drab to me and there are really too many gray hairs popping out. Mia is fasinated with the mess of color in my hair right now. She keeps staring at it, asking about it and smelling it. She is a funny little one.
Since I still have another 10 mins before I can wash this goo out of my hair, how about a few pictures.

Awww...baby, baby. This little ducky outfit was Jake's. I remember how much I didn't like it when it was given to me. How come I like it so much now? It's just so sweet and baby-ish. And Sam looks okay in yellow. Jake and Mia never looked good in yellow.
Awww...baby, baby. This little ducky outfit was Jake's. I remember how much I didn't like it when it was given to me. How come I like it so much now? It's just so sweet and baby-ish. And Sam looks okay in yellow. Jake and Mia never looked good in yellow.
Look at that little girl! She looks grown up in it. She always has a dandelion bouqet. And one more sporting her new trick. I am taking credit for this one, but, I can't take credit for the "yo." she added to it.
Okay, gotta get this junk out. Yikes! Stay tuned......if it turns out I will post pictures.
2 comments:
She says Yo? Funny - I love these pics!!
I love that Mia says Yo!!! Hilarious!
Maybe I will like some of Easton's clothes I was given by my third child too.... if I ever make it to three!
As for your hair, it will look great! You always have really cute hair! I just chopped mine completely off, in an attempt to change my look too. It was cut by the cutest black girl named Sparkle, who can't take a picture without her 'girls' (he he he, she was SO funny!) in a great salon across the street from Central Park!!! Fun N.Y.C. souvenir huh??
Post a Comment